You probably already know that a San Antonio CPA is the best person to help you with your business taxes, payroll and bookkeeping. But did you know there are other things a CPA can do for your business?
Here are 5 unexpected ways a CPA can help your business succeed:
- Business Valuation. You’ll need to know how much your business is worth when you’re trying to sell it, attract funding, or quantify your assets for tax or estate planning. A CPA can also assess the value of a business that you want to purchase. Either way, the CPA is there to help you.
- Staffing Guidance. Whether you’re running a small startup or operating an established mid-sized business, your CPA can help you decide the right time to hire more staff members or trim the payroll. They can also guide you when it’s time to let go of an unproductive employee.
- Setting Prices. Not sure how much to charge for your services or products? Let a CPA analyze your numbers and help you decide. Your CPA firm can also show you which of your products or services are bringing in the most profit.
- Planning Your Retirement. A CPA with financial planning credentials will be able to determine the best retirement plan for you and your employees. Gonzales Group CPA in Antonio TX has the credentials to help you set up retirement savings so you can build wealth and protect your assets.
- Legal Advice. Gonzales Group CPA has an attorney on staff to help our clients with legal matters. He can advise you on estate planning, wills and trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, business contracts and more.
Help your business succeed by building a long-term working relationship with a CPA firm that specializes in business accounting. At Gonzales Group CPA, we take the time to understand your business goals so we can offer the best possible services and advice.
Gonzales Group CPA in San Antonio TX can help your small or medium-sized business with the full range of accounting services. Call 210-366-9430 today to set up a free consultation with an experienced San Antonio CPA.Tags: cpa firm in san antonio tx, CPA in San Antonio Tx
This post was written by Gonzales Group CPA