1. Academic Nobel Prize – Winning Investment Approach – Used to manage portfolios and allows to have continued access to this academic research
2. Access to Institutional No-Load Passive Asset Class Funds
3. Fully Diversified – Mutual funds that do not include style drift, making construction of a fully diversified portfolio based upon the asset classes much more efficient. (This is very important because 94% of investment results come from asset class selection and not market timing or security selection.)
4. Account Rebalancing – Takes advantage of market fluctuations.
5. Income Taxes to a Minimum – By managing portfolios and tax-managed funds will be used when appropriate.
6. Tax Efficient Focus – With valuable tax and estate-planning ideas.
7. Minimal Fees and Never Locked In – No front-end loads or commissions; no A shares; no back-end loads or surrender fees and no 12b1 “marketing fees”.
8. Fee-only Investment Management – Investment industry recognizes as less conflict of interest. There is no incentive to buy and sell to gain a commission.
9. Regular Communication and State-of-the-Art reporting
10. Trusted-advisor Relationship – Most importantly we are dedicated to your financial future. (Based on the Dalbar Study, disciplined investing can help you get approximately three times more than the average equity investor has made over the last twenty years.)